O’Neill & Brown Fire Services (ONBFS) is a locally-owned business that delivers the very best in fire safety systems to protect Canberra. We cover all aspects of fire protection, ranging from conceptual planning to detailed design, as well as fabrication, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
An excellent opportunity exists to join a large, well-respected company with great benefits. O’Neill & Brown has been established for over 50 years and is currently looking for motivated service Sprinkler Fitters to join our growing Service Team.
- Maintain and service all Wet Fire Systems and Fire Fighting Equipment to Australian Standards
- Conduct routine inspection, testing and servicing of Wet Fire Systems – Sprinklers, hydrants, hoses and pumps
- Installation of Wet Fire Systems
- Assist in the preparation of customer quotations & identifying remedial work
- Liaise directly with the client regarding service work
Prerequisites and skills:
- Cert III in Fire Protection (desired)
- Demonstrated experience working with Wet Fire Systems
- Understanding of Australian Standards 1851-2012 and AS2118
- Ability to Test, Repair and Install
- Drivers Licence
- Company Vehicle
- Opportunity for Career Development with Ongoing Training Provided
- Company Phone, Uniform and PPE
- Income Protection
- Job Security
This role is suited to those looking to begin an exciting career in the building services industry or those with experience looking for a fresh start.
If you think you are the person we are looking for and want a challenging role, career opportunity, and a great work environment then please apply online using the link below or alternatively please contact Jon Rey on (02) 6297 2022 or by email at email@example.com for more information.