Service / Maintenance Plumber
We are experts in the delivery of high-quality plumbing infrastructure. For us, the client and their project is our highest priority.
With 50 years’ experience in Canberra and surrounding regions, we have become a part of the local community with deep connections to all aspects of the construction industry.
As family-owned business, we place great importance on our people. As the company grows, we maintain an in house workforce that is encouraged to push and exceed industry standards. A strong focus
on training allows us to accurately recommend the newest and most efficient technologies and are envied across the industry. By investing in our people, we are able to keep a stable crew and maintain a high level of corporate knowledge.
An excellent opportunity exists to join a large, well-respected company with great benefits. O’Neill & Brown Plumbing Service has been established for over 50 years and is currently looking for motivated service Plumbers to join our growing team.
- Maintenance and emergency plumbing jobs.
- Preventative maintenance activities.
- Onsite diagnostics and problem solving.
- Minor gas servicing.
- Collecting payment for work.
- Ordering materials.
- Vehicle and stock maintenance.
- Contributing to the on-call roster.
Prerequisites and skills:
- Drain Cleaning, CCTV Investigations and Repairs.
- Great customer service focus.
- Reading and reviewing work orders, plans and job notes.
- Knowledge of applicable Australian Standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minor gas Servicing, Repairs and Maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- An industry related qualification/background.
- Ability to quickly learn and use company software.
- Attention to detail.
- Current drivers licence.
- Demonstrated ability to work within work health and safety standards
- Reliable, self-motivated and a strong work ethic
- Licensed to work in the ACT.
- Well above award wage.
- Full Time Employment (Including Redundancy Payment).
- Company Vehicle and Phone.
- Training and opportunities for advancement (TMV, backflow etc).
This role is suited to those looking to begin an exciting career in the building services industry or those with experience looking for a fresh start.
If you think you are the person we are looking for and want a challenging role, career opportunity, and a great work environment then please apply online using the link below or alternatively please contact Jon Rey on (02) 6297 2022 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.